Your Body as your Body Guard
As soon as you wake up your brain looks around and becomes vigilant and has you in high alert. There is a part of the brain that looks for clues and dangers and how to navigate through your day. Your reptile brain looks in every corner to see what is a-safe and what is not and tells you.
You’re not even aware of this because its on automatic and you have always done it.
Your body constantly collects and pick up data all day long, and at night too for that matter.
Your body takes readings and even acts on the emotional state of others around you too, not just your own environment, thoughts and concerns.
All of this means that you are feeling al day long, although subconsciously your environment is alive with vibrations you receive and you will always have a chemical reaction to this level of High Alert and vigilant feeling, that goes onto further affect your internal organs, bacteria, cells and energy levels.
Your body is trying to get your attention with all this data. Can you feel the tension build in your stomach, in your neck and shoulders as the day wears on. The data keeps on coming in, it is relentless, all filtered via your marvelous reptile brain warning you of a potential plot against you, maybe something to mistrust or fear, your brain is there only to warn of danger and it is for you to make a conscious decision if it is worth acting upon. That’s it. Yet we don’t take the time.
Ignore these first signals and be sure that your mind will pick up the pace until it is influencing your body with signals of worry, until you really have to take notice of what these sign are telling you as you will have accidents, health issues become overwhelmed and eventually ask yourself what on earth is going on here?.
Here is the link to the accompanying video. https://youtu.be/1epzJANW9sc
The BAD thing about the brain and body being your body guard
- She is always on duty as your body guard, giving you data to analyze and trying the best ways she can to get your undivided attention.
- You over think situations, analyze endlessly the hell out of them, not knowing why you feel so overwhelmed, with so many decisions to make and what’s right.
- You are becoming exhausted being ‘ON’ all the time and have no idea how to switch OFF this High Alert status. Too many ideas, plans, deadline, people to please, friend or foe, good or bad. When will it all end?
The GOOD thing about the brain and body being your body guard
- You get to choose what to be vigilant about and when you can chill out and turn it OFF
- You can relax knowing you have the best support at hand and on your side, just learn how to ask the right and best questions to your high alert self and when you can literally turn off.
- You can turn OFF the constant High Alert and the flight and flight mode and use that leakage of energy else where, leaving you much more awake, vital and ready to have fun. You can see clearly when it’s not yours to worry about and then – no ones opinion, judgments, bad behavior affect you or has your body on GUARD any more.
You become gently strong and so resilient and ask the right question to your own personal ‘body guard’
So many ladies have the misconception that to be in control is to be super busy and in control of everything, juggling work, home, family members, food, chores etc.
When I see the control that is needed towards food for someone, I know exactly where the issue lies in their battle for the control over their life too.
The very efficient vigilant Reptile part of the brain is on High Alert and if so, she needs a whole LOT of constant ENERGY to fuel all that pressure, those amount of thoughts and the need to fire fight situations, and so the body has to crave more and more fuel to restore the energy and the fuel lost in the days emergencies, and also creates a need to store extra energy as fuel on the body, something like a reserve tank to use should the re be a big emergency.
Because lets face it Every Day you wake up and it all starts over again, the status of High Alert and being ON Duty 24/7 hours of the day.
Until I discovered how to turn off my Reptile brain and get in control of the situations at hand I was exhausted and regularly craved certain foods to fuel me. I gained weight and had health issues of many sorts to resolve. My Body Guard saw to it that I held a store for that just in case event
Now thankfully I am economic with my energy use and only fight the fires that need my full attention and not everyone else’s as well… now that I feel is far more efficient.
If you want to be and look like you have it all under control and not store energy for another day’s emergencies and you’d like to be seen as a switched on woman who is well in charge of her work, her life and her body now reflects that, then to be on top of your game you need to know and do 3 NEW things
- You need to be able to feel SAFE
- You need to be running on a fuel that lasts a very long time and gives you lots of energy
- You need to know how to turn OFF the high alert and vigilance state in an instant.
This will turn your body around 180°
Take the quiz called ‘Drop a Dress Size’ and see where your reptile brain and her level of High Alert are at by taking this quiz we can see together what strange things and responses she has going on, making it easy to identify and resolve the main culprits.
I hope this has been helpful. I will see you on the other side.
Here is the quiz called Drop A Dress Size.
It has been my pleasure to share this leading edge information of how the body really works.
If you have questions or a concern please do not hesitate to ask me.