So Magicaly Simple Raw Chocolates
These chocolates saved my life many a time when I needed a treat and did niot want to give in to temptation of sugar chocolates or worst still cakes,
These help me to feel that I had something as a treat to look forward to and that I was rewarded for a busy day and achieving a lot.
On Retreat Biarritz detox and weight loss retreat here in SW France, where I live and invite ladies to experience a week of ME TIME and special Time Out, relaxation and profound rest, whilst they reset their entire digestions system and re balance their hormones, We make these raw chocolates that become a staple ingredient of the ketosis diet when ladies return home.
- ⅔ cup RAW cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup BIO / ORGANIC coconut oil
- Pinch stevia powder
- 17 drops of mint essential oil
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and pour mix into chocolate molds.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 1 hour, or until it is set.
- Once the chocolate hardens, it’s ready to eat.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
For more recipes consider the PDQ 21 raw food recipes booklet with raw dips, dressings ands saucy sauces>