7 Steps on How you can STOP 80 of your craving in 4 easy weeks.
A craving is simply a pattern that persists over a phase of time and no amount of willpower can stop you diving into that particular food and consuming it at those particular times.
Self-sabotage has us ruining everything we worked hard for and the very idea of not having it or restriction can be enough to have us throw away all our hard efforts, But there is something else at play here too. So dive in and let’s find out.
I intend to guide you through a process that will identify your craving so that you can start to break that pattern in a very short space of time.
You most likely already know the craving you have so let’s get started and find the deeper meaning for you today.
- What do you crave? Is it Salt, Fat or Sugar – Identify it name it
- Notice when the craving happens i.e. evening, alone time, in the car, or in the train, bored, frantic, after confrontation, experiencing a particular feeling or emotion? Find it
- Next time you are faced with that particular craving, STOP and push it away for a minute. Its Ok you can still have it after you have asked yourself this one question.
- What would be more fulfilling than this right now?
- Listen to your words as you are about to dive in and consume your craving, What do you say to yourself?
- What valid reasons do you give yourself and have for consuming this right now?
- How does your Body feel before and after you have consumed your craving?
Do this practice every time you get your craving and become really clear what the craving is telling you. There is a deeper meaning behind your craving, most certainly one that will surprise you.
Once you have identified your reasons and the deeper meaning for the craving, you are well on you’re way to ending it once and for all.
Discover what you are missing and what the craving is teaching and calling for…..
What would be more fulfilling than this right now?
How can you have more of that?
I hope you found this informative and you begin to get an idea what your craving means for you. It can take several attempts to stop before you indulge so be gentle with yourself, It is so worth doing.
Do you need help to identify the root cause of your craving and the deeper meaning?
Is it something you have tried but can’t get close to for it to end?
I have several short videos on the TOP 3 cravings that are available for you. My only wish that you can identify and stop that craving, so when you have done this exercise let me know your findings and I will send over the one that had the most impact and the most Ah Ha moments from the watchers.